Tuesday 30 May 2017

May Bank Holiday - Water and Woods

27th May 2017 Visit to the sea side cos it was wewy wewy hot.

Dad said wait for us......... Brae said bugger orf and was like the wind.
I did stick my tung out cos it felt good

I stopped to give the Birds Foot Trefoil a sniff (not cos I likes flowers)

I didn't wait about for anydogsbody ......I was 'In like Flint'

Loverly, loverly sea-water.


All these flowers had throwed themselves over the cliffs - I did weep for them, Brae did wee on them

Brae was doing a disguise as chalk and pebbles, I was doing a disguise as a fluffy...............erm ........................Sea urchin

Brae eventually gettid in the sea

I telled Brae that there were Sea Enemys in the water, so he got the wusk and walked on the stepping stones

Then he did get brave and bobbed about again


We finded a river that was much more to Brae's liking



No comments:

Post a Comment