Wednesday 7 March 2018

3rd March 25km Penshurst to Hever circular hike

Big walks every 6 weeks


We left Southborough in the snow. Brae gettid cross, cos he is rubbish at playin hidey-seek in the snow

Brae really, really, REALLY, REALLY, really, really luvs the snow. He has got his bestest cheesy grin on him face

We was tracking the abdominal snow man or somefink - Dad said it was up here somewhere so Brae put his scaredy pants on.

Huzzzar - its me tasting the air wiv my tung

We did a trip-trapety-trip over this Ogre's bridge - the little doggy wiv the coat on must have got eated by the ogre cos we never spied it again.

Huzzar... its me again..................erm.........................tasting the air wiv...................erm ......................my tung.. (dammit, I fink I said that once already)

We is dirty little mongrels (well Brae is), I is a dirty little purebreed.

Check out my tidy butt....

That's it - worn out for anuvver day.

We might have walked a little something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment