Friday 4 October 2019

En France - September 2019

Out and about wiv Mum n Dad in the Poitou Charentes


Brae said he wanted a name change to ...erm...Jesus. I said he was daft and was it because he was walking on water. He said no, it was because Jesus spelt backwards sounds a bit like sausage.

I said I wasn't going to change my name to Peter but walked on the water anyways.

If you walk on water for too long, you eventually sinks - here is me n Brae sinking in the water.

Dad did buy us floatey fings

Here is Bruvver Brae showing you how sexy they can look.

Brae is deep in his thoughts again - musing over the concept of becoming a boat I suspect.

After a long swim, you need to chillax in a shady spot away from the hubbub of river life.
 
And think about fishing in the Charente...

I is the king of the Castle at Plan d'eau Lambon

You can just make out the sexiness of my naked knees.

Brae is making sure that I is comfortable enough to sleep on.

Yup.....Is me.

We is enjoying the sun at the Abbey in Celles sur Belle

Sometimes Bruvver Brae needs some sitting company.

I is 'fig' spotting


Doing a rest outside Dads hovel. 

You cant see us from up here cos we is invisible to the human eye.

We went to the Castle in the medieval town of Parthenay - Brae was well happy to climb the castle walls as you can see.

Brae is making sure mum doesn't fall off the edge - he is such a hero

One of these is art!

We is taking our Tribble frens out for a walk in Usseau 

This is not Brae - this is the terribly elusive picnic bear

Bridge sitting in Coulon - we is on a stroke-a-thon.

Doing coffee and doggo biscuits by the Sevre Niortaise

Hob-nobbing with the exclusives in Marans

Just in case you haven't seen us from top view whilst flying over France

Ahhhh.. I is doin a bum-sit in this hot, hot weather. 

This has been builded just for me and Brae to cool down in

The old streets of Parthenay - we think everybody has done a bugger-off for a sieste.

we is being wide boys.


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures mates, love to play in the water too!

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete