Monday 20 October 2014

Seven Sisters

Seaside - I luv the seaside.
Today I did all my favorite fings.
1. Got up at 6:30, went to the park and had a poo
2. Had a blow dry and brush
3. Had raw meat for breakfast
4. Went upstairs and had a lay-in/wrestle with mum and dad
5. Had full Sunday dinner, Roast Beef, tatoes, yorkshire puffings, spinnidge and peas
6. Stuck my head out the car window when it was going fast...brilliant
7. Walked in a country park.
8. Found the seaside.
9. Did sum rockpoolin
10. Slept in the car
11. Had roastid lambsy's for dinner
12. Early evening nap
13. Ate anuvver one of mums bra's
14. Went to bed
But I luv the sea

Where are all the crabbies

You can count all Seven Sisters when the tide is this far out

dibbling my toes

Quick pose for the camera before I run around like an eejit

No comments:

Post a Comment