Tuesday 9 August 2016

7th August 2016 - Kings Hill fun Dog Show

We finked it would be nice to go to a fun dog show


Dad was enjoying the company of this dustbin.

Brae was checking out the Babes wiv his Babescope-radar fingy

This is Galina Grozdanova, a Sammy owner and friend from Bulgaria - Her Sammy is called Grand Smile Captain Charmer ... aka Charm.... Sounds very posh to me. She had to leave him at home (good job really or we would have never winded the trophees).

This is Dad pertending to be a tube of toofpaste.

Mum is holding Braes Trophee for bein the gayest dog in the park. arf.. arf ....erm....I mean 
'The Lovelyest Rescue'

I is dooin a Mighty Mlem wiv my new Gorlfren.

I did keep getting hugs and kisses

Check out our Booty - we has never winned a trophee before and we did get firsts in 'Lovely Rescue', 'Beautiful Eyeses', 'Most Handsome Dog' (thats Me) and third for 'Best Brace'


I finked I would show you my trophee again so I could gloat in front of Brae.

Credit to Paul Baseden - Stanford Photographic for the Show pictures

Credit to me  - for the selfies..arf..arf


No comments:

Post a Comment