Monday 24 July 2017

23rd July, Aylesford up onto the North Downs Circular

Sunday afternoon hike from Aylesford

 up to the North Downs taking in the little village of Eccles



This is the mostest stupid orse troff ever - how is I supposed to fit in this


Check out my collection of Burrs - I calls them my friends

This field is particularly good for looking from - we looked East, we looked West, we looked Norf and we  looked South. There was nuffink interesting so we looked down


Brae finked he had found the bones of a cave-man and was going to dig them up cos he needed a snack


Don't look at this megalithic 'dolmen' burial chamber...... Look at Brae. Its all me, me, me, me with that Brae.

Brae goes in for the orse kiss but accidentally did a bark instead - will he never learn.


This is a flippin mangy vineyard. It has the tiniest grapes. We has better grapes at home, the size of apples..............erm...............hang on............................I fink the variety is called Apple tree.

I was just heading off into the savannah for a poop... just like a lion.


I have absolutely nuffink to say about this picture apart from...............nuffink


Here is the map that we follered.

No comments:

Post a Comment